Friday, December 30, 2016

Blogging Themes for 2017


I’ve been working on my blogs for next year. This year it got a little derailed because of life stuff.
I’ve decided to try themes for next year. I’m alternating the themes between writing themes, and marketing, publishing themes. I’m planning to post on themes on Tuesday and then have guest authors sharing their thoughts on the theme of the month, info on their own writing and some fun stuff you might not know, plus they’re latest book on Thursday.
Here are the monthly themes for the year:
January – Theme - Genres
February – Self–pubbed/traditional/ other writing formats
March – Heroes
April – Covers
May – Heroines
June – Marketing
July – Settings
August – Reviews
September – Secondary characters
October – Pets – Yes/No/Why
November – Weather
December – Seasonal stories – Christmas/ Valentines/ Halloween

Hopefully you’ll check back to see what’s being said each month.
Or if you’d like to guest one of the months, let me know.
Hopefully 2017 will be a fun year.

6 comments:

  1. I love your pkan. I'll be back for sureHappy New Years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo-Ann. Glad to hear that. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. You have some great topics. I'll definitely check back on some of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mia. I hope you enjoy them.
      Happy New Year!

      Delete